Lead Conversion Specialist, Online & Continuing Education (part-time/non-benefited)
Job no: 497258
Work type: Staff Part Time
Campus: UMass Lowell
Categories: Administrative & Office Support, Admissions and Enrollment, Online and Continuing Education
General Summary of Position:
UMass Lowell division of Online and Continuing Education is seeking qualified applicants to join our growing team of student success professionals. The Lead Conversion Specialist will be responsible for contacting potential applicants through leads and inquiries obtained through a variety of methods, for the purpose of connecting qualified leads with admissions staff, directing leads to appropriate resources and assisting in the conversion of leads to applicants.
- Call leads and prospective applicants to measure readiness for the application process
- Keep track of prospective students who need future outreach
- Record all prospective student interactions within Salesforce (CRM)
- Meet individual lead conversion goals
- Actively contribute to departmental lead conversion goals
- Work closely with partners in the Admissions department for a seamless student experience
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in sales and customer relationship cultivation
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain priorities
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Experience with observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from relevant sources and documenting this information in CRM
- Strong computer skills and ability to adapt to new technology quickly
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed set performance goals and metrics
- Experience using a call center phone system desired
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a temporary, part-time, non-benefited, non-unit position.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applicants are received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend