Coordinator - Enrollment Events
Job no: 504743
Work type: Staff Full Time
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: Enrollment Services
Pay Grade: P14
Categories: Event Planning, Other Staff Positions, Admissions and Enrollment
General Summary of Position:
The Coordinator of Enrollment Events works with prospective students throughout their visit experience during the recruitment, yield and enrollment cycle by aiding in the coordination of Campus Tours, Undergraduate Open Houses, College-specific Micro Events, Welcome Days and Junior Preview Day. The Coordinator of Enrollment Events will work closely with the Enrollment Events team, as well as various event partners, to ensure a smooth and successful event for all participants. The Coordinator of Enrollment Events will report directly to the Senior Director of Orientation & Enrollment Events with a dotted line to the Senior Assistant Director of Orientation & Campus Tours.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor's Degree required with some related experience
- Experience planning and running enrollment events
- Experience supervising student leaders, especially in the context of orientation and campus tours
- Ability to articulate the philosophy, role, and purpose of the campus visitor experience as a part of the enrollment process
- Ability to maintain flexibility and work well in a fast paced environment, including ability to work nights and weekends, as necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) with faculty, staff, students, and families
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of event planning
- The ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- The ability of work with various campus personnel and departments in a spirit of teamwork and collaboration
- The ability to work with a diverse student population with a commitment to student success
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Suite and SiS
- Ability to read and analyze data
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend