Faculty Part-time - Civil Engineering
Job no: 505132
Work type: Faculty Part Time/Adjunct
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: Civil Engineering
General Summary of Position:
The Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at the University of Massachusetts Lowell has launched a new bachelor’s degree program in Environmental Engineering. The Department invites applications for an Adjunct Professor. The successful candidate is expected to begin work in January 2021 to develop and teach the following course:
ENVE.3660 (Biological Processes in Environmental Engineering)
For a more detailed description of the course, from online catalog, please visit.. https://www.uml.edu/catalog/advance-search.aspx?department=LCEENVENGR&type=department
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Applicants must have earned an MS degree in Environmental, Civil or Chemical Engineering or closely related disciplines to be considered
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is also desired
- College-level teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to speak and write English clearly
- Ability to work effectively with students, faculty and diverse populations
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Review of applications will begin immediately. The position will close after an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
This is a part-time, non-benefited position.
Please include a CV and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required during the application process.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend