Early Childhood Leadership Coach
Job no: 505239
Work type: Staff Full Time
Campus: UMass Boston
Department: Institute for Early Education
Pay Grade: 33
Categories: Professional Staff Union (PSU)
The Early Childhood Leadership Coach will be responsible for the delivery of coaching services as part of the leadership coaching team at the Institute for Early Education Leadership and Innovation and its grant-funded projects with the MA Department of Early Education and Care.
Examples of Duties:
- Oversee coaching planning and delivery in the Metro Boston region or other assigned region; this will include outreach and recruitment, implementation of the Leadership Coaching Model
- Utilize the coaching model’s cycle of program assessment, goal-setting, observation, implementation, feedback, and reflection to build the capacity of program leaders to improve teaching and program quality
- Meet with coaches monthly for supervision and evaluation of the progress of programs.
- Train/supervise hourly contractual coaches working in the assigned region
- Ensure that all coaching content and practice is in compliance with university and contractual grant requirements
- Devise systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting and management of all related coaching program data;
- Provide client oriented service and support programs and providers as needed; Collaborate with project Coordinator and Training Specialist to ensure high quality program delivery;
- Conduct outreach and maintain public relations within the community;
- Participate in all required coach professional development activities
- Record and submit all required coaching logs and data elements
- Lead a recruitment strategy to attract and retain participants and organizations in our programs.
Bachelors degree in early childhood education or related field, and 10 + years experience working in/with EEC-licensed early care and education programs including at least 3 years in ECE program leadership and administration. Graduate degree/Post Masters certificate in ECE preferred.
Please apply online with your resume, cover letter and list of three professional references.
Review of candidates will begin following the application closing date.
Only Internal candidates in the Professional Staff Bargaining Unit will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Salary Ranges for the appropriate Pay Grade can be found at the following link:
All official salary offers must be approved by Human Resources.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend