Faculty Part-time - Operations & Information Systems
Job no: 510466
Work type: Faculty Part Time/Adjunct
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: Operations & Info Systems
General Summary of Position:
The Manning School of Business at the University of Massachusetts Lowell invites applications for an Adjunct Professor (standard teaching load 1-2 courses per semester). The successful candidates will be expected to begin work in January 2022 and teach courses in our undergraduate programs related to Management Information Systems.
Specifically, successful candidates will be expected to teach following courses in the academic year 2021-22:
MIST.2010, Business Information Systems
For a more detailed description of the course, please visit:
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Applicants must have earned Master's degree in a business-related discipline from an accredited university.
- Applicants must have at least 10 years of industry experience in the areas of information technology or related fields with at least 5 years of experience working regularly with spreadsheet software, databases and enterprise systems (e.g., CRM systems, supply chain management systems, business process management systems)
- Applicants must have expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL for database management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively with students, faculty and diverse populations
- Experience using Blackboard Learn course platform or similar learning management system
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a part-time, non-benefited position.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
Please include your CV and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
The University of Massachusetts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Title IX employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, protected veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.